Scotland Museums Page
A list of museums in Scotland (Dumfries and Galloway, Galashiels, Kilmarnock, Edinburgh, Motherwell, Glasgow, Kirkcaldy, Falkirk, Paisley, Dundee, Perth, Aberdeen, Inverness, Kirkwall, Outer Hebrides, and Shetland Islands.).
Scotland Boat Exhibitions and Museums
Shiprow, Aberdeen •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm Sunday 12noon - 3pm Closed Monday. Admission free
- Read more about Aberdeen Maritime Museum.
Discovery Point, Discovery Quay, Dundee •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Summer opening April - October Mon - Sat - 10am-6pm (Sun 11am) Winter Opening November - March Mon - Sat - 10am - 5pm (Sun 11am) Closed 25th & 26th December and 1st & 2nd January NB. last admission 1 hour prior to closing
- Read more about RRS Discovery.
Harbour Road, Eyemouth •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Please telephone.
- Read more about Eyemouth Maritime Centre.